Your employment with the United States of America is terminated effective immediately due to a lack of integrity, a flagrant disregard for international law, and your repeated failure to perform the duties of your position.
During your campaign, you were provided with a Job Description by those who elected you. The major expectations of your employers (we, the people) were as follows:
- Avoid foreign wars
- “Drain the Swamp”
- Build the Wall
- Repeal Obamacare
- Bring jobs back to the USA
Based upon the promises you made to us, we had high hopes for your Presidency. Unfortunately, you have not delivered on any of those commitments. In fact, you haven’t even made an effort on some. Worse yet, you actually did the exact opposite of what you promised more than once! Here are some specific examples of these deficiencies:
- You told us that you would “Drain the Swamp”, and things started out well when you placed Washington outsiders in prominent positions, but then you shamelessly fired Flynn and demoted Bannon, two of your most loyal employees, simply because you couldn’t handle the heat. What kind of man has so little loyalty toward his subordinates? Worse, your economic appointees look like the alumni list for Goldman Sachs: Mnuchin, Cohn, Donovan…more billionaires are on your staff than any administration in history. Seems like the Swamp is getting deeper to us!
- You told us you would build the wall. It’s true, you’ve at least got bids on it, but now your Interior Secretary says you’re not going to build a complete wall? isn’t that like having a house with only 3 sides?
- You told us you’d repeal Obamacare. Yes, you tried, and I give you credit for that. And you had a lousy team in the Republican-controlled Congress that didn’t back you up. But you told us you were the deal maker, the man who knows how to negotiate anything. It doesn’t look that way from Main Street- believe us!
- You said you’d “Make America Great Again” by bringing jobs back. We saw you crowing about Ford and Carrier repatriating plants here from Mexico, and you deserve some attaboys for that. But you were foolish enough to take credit for a soaring stock market as well, (which average Americans couldn’t care less about) and now it seems equities are starting to turn sour. Plus your overhaul of the H1B program is weak sauce. The jury’s still out on this one, but this was supposed to be job one for you. What have you been doing with your time? Oh, that’s right, you’ve been…
- Starting wars! You swore to us that you’d scale back NATO and get us out of foreign entanglements so that we can focus more on what ails the USA, but instead you moved troops into Latvia and Poland and started firing exercises right on Russia’s border! You told us what a buffoon Obama was because he was even thinking about bombing Syria, and then you…wait for it…bombed Syria! We’re confused, Donald. Let’s make it simple for a simple brain. Which is it? Bombing good, or bombing bad?
There’s more, much more, President Trump, but suffice it to say that when you’re willing to break international law to kill people, including innocent children, on the other side of the planet because you were fooled by a false flag attack, you have put the safety of every American at the risk of thermonuclear war with Russia, and so, for the good of the nation, we ask that you step down as Commander-in-Chief, because we are, in fact, tired of your so-called “winning”. IOW, You’re fired!
The millions of Americans you betrayed
We can’t prove it right now, but it appears that you may have attacked Syria simply in order to bolster your pathetic image. Or you may have done it because you’re being blackmailed, or because of your daughter’s emotional pleas. We don’t know for sure, but if any of that is true, you should be tried for the murder of the innocent people that you killed because you’re weak.